Did you know that in 2020, small businesses made up 28 percent of cybersecurity incidents that happened across the United States? These dangerous incidents have not only increased in frequency over the years, but they are also impacting small businesses more and more. What do you need to know about small-business cybersecurity? How can you protect yourself?
Sometimes all you need is a little help|nudge|advice|idea to grow.
For nearly a quarter-century Oevae has provided marketing services that act as fertilizer for small businesses.
Helpful articles for small business owners, startups and entrepreneurs.
- Why some people never like your posts on Facebook? GO
- Hack to Improve Your Business Marketing Right Now GO
- Madewell is set on becoming a leader in the circular economy GO
- The Ultimate Guide to Mobile Commerce GO
- How Much are Online Reviews Actually Worth? GO
- Perfect Timing: The Very Best Time to Send Email Newsletters GO
- Are retailers ready for the next wave of cyber scams? GO
- Square Seller Community: How can I make my customer feedback public? GO
- Google DoubleClick Launches Certified Marketing Program GO
- Google removes right hand side ads for desktop searches GO
- #Hashtags: What you need to know GO
- What Can SEOs Do That No Other Marketer Can? GO
- Catchy Headlines, Bogus Data GO
Submit an article Oevae.com should read.
Some of the best marketing consultants in the world are using email animation to keep readers engaged and inspire consumers to take action – just long enough to sink memorable impressions about the brand. We add new animated email samples each from the leading brands.
Demand for technical writers is expected to go up in areas such as law, medicine and economics. But, one thing is for certain. As rapid growth and changes in the high-tech and electronics industries increase, so will the need for employees and customers to be informed, trained and instructed through manuals, guides and other materials.